Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Gonna be productive today...Maybe!

I haven't slept in days-Not a true deep sleep...Or maybe I have slept, I am just simply getting old!
So...I am sorta the 'Walking Dead', today. I might just have to watch 'World War Z'.

I am home today, and I have quite the 'To do List'...Gonna be productive today, *Maybe*
:O)

The list...

  1. WAKE UP!
  2. Give the Adorable one a kiss goodbye as he heads off to work.
  3. Continue to wake up, while attempting to wake up the kids.
  4. Focus on WAKING UP.
  5. Make the bed.
  6. Try not to kill the kids while we are all scrambling to get out the door.
  7. Listen to 'In Christ Alone' by Nathan Pacheco, All the way to school, so the kids will have the song stuck in their heads all day-in the hopes that that will help keep them from being little stinkers at school.
  8. Hug each kid and tell them that I love them.
  9. Drive the long way home, to sorta wind down from the morning chaos.
  10. Look at our amazing view from our front porch before going inside and count my blessings...
  11. Don't get emotional.
  12. Get started on cleaning the house-have to hustle cause today is a half day...the storm hits around 12:30ish...I Will need to brace myself.
  13. Ponder on cleaning the house, while updating and posting on social media.
  14. Ponder harder on cleaning the house...while still on social media.
  15. Focus on making bread.
  16. Make the bread.
  17. Get out all of my frustrations while 'Spanking' the dough, of the soon to be made bread.
  18. Cook the several pounds of hamburger to put into the freezer.
  19. Cook the chicken to put into the freezer.
  20. Don't sit down.
  21. Fight the urge to sit down.
  22. Do NOT SIT DOWN!
  23. Change out the laundry that you forgot about last night...Yikes. 
  24. Fold the laundry.
  25. Ignore the dog that can't hear a darn thing (Poor thing) as she begs to come inside.
  26. Clean the vacuum.
  27. Remember to NOT use the vacuum because you just cleaned the filters.
  28. Mop the kitchen floor.
  29. Maybe mop the kitchen floor.
  30. Make the kids mop the floor.
  31. Talk to the chickens an ducks...I love them.
  32. Put mascara on before picking up the demons...I mean our angel children.
  33. Call dad!!!
  34. Stop! Take a minute to close your eyes and listen to the wind chimes...
  35. Don't cry while memories of Mom come flooding into your thoughts...Or cry-it doesn't' matter...
  36. Make a plan for the rest of the week.
  37. COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS again, as you get overwhelmed by the Plan.
  38. Read your scriptures *love doing this...*
  39. Wait! Did you brush your teeth?? Crap...
  40. Brush your teeth.
  41. Recognize all the little things in your life.
  42. See the good in YOURSELF!
  43. Repeat 3 times: 'You are a Rock Star!' 
  44. Believe that you are a Rock Star!
  45. Talk to your plants as you wipe off the dust...
  46. Drink water
  47. Eat
  48. Eat real food, not just chocolate.
  49. Take another deep breath-think about your hubby.
  50. Reminisce and enjoy the thoughts of your hubby.
  51. Look in the mirror and wink at yourself...**Remember, you are a Rock Star.
  52. Pick up the kids...And enjoy them telling you about what happened at school today-even if they try to tell you all at the same time!
  53. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING that is negative about yourself or your life!
51 ...survive the day! Being grateful for a new day-and for ALL that you have.
  1. Watch 'World War Z'.
  2. Dinner...
  3. Crap!! What is for dinner....
  4. Make French toast for dinner with the bread that you just made!

I am so thankful for today. I am a little bit behind, but that is ok. I am doing what I enjoy at the moment. Taking a quick minute or two to just feel. 
I will get everything that NEEDS to be done, done. No need to fret!

Real quick...

I would love to reach out and send out an air hug to all of my friends and family, who are going through some tough stuff. I would encourage those lost in the past, wishing and dreaming about who they used to be-To Learn to Love who you are today. 

"Piece of mind, comes piece by piece!"

I guarantee you are wiser and stronger than you used to be. Life is full of change. Embrace it and make the most of it...Find the good and recognize the growth in yourself.  You can do hard things...Trust. Have Faith. Be proud of who you are! Remember who you are!!!

Focus on what makes you happy RIGHT NOW...Even if it is the littlest thing...Before you know it, you will have a lot of those little things that will make your life full and amazing. Just gotta believe it will happen!

Now to get back to that 'To Do' list.

Happy Wednesday!  I am Smiling :O)





No comments:

Post a Comment