Saturday, April 26, 2014

Where did it go? I am heart broken...

When I write a blog post, most of the time, nearly EVERY time, I put a lot of thought into writing it.

No! I don't fret to much about the grammer, or the spellling...I am not a Writer. I am just a rambling typist. My fingers can't keep up with my thouhts, and feelings...I literally, when in the right mood, can just write and write and write...

I really enjoy doing this. I may not have a lot of 'Fans', but I write this blog for those who do find that they like to read it-They get a little bit from reading my blog...
*My daughter Jessi will sit and go back and read old posts...That is special to me!*

The other day, Thursday, I wrote a blog titled 'A little bit of married life'.

That blog post, was one of my most heart felt posts. It didn't take a lot of thinking...The thoughts just came. I loved writing 'A little bit of married life', because it had so much to do with my husband...and the picture that was posted, is such a special picture that I wanted to share...Each and everyone of my children can be seen in that picture. It was when the Adorable One was just a little guy...

Last night, Friday night, I got my iPad out to browse, and to start a  new blog post, and somehow...I accidentally deleted 'A little bit of married life'...**I bet you thought I had lost something crazy like a ring, or necklace, or maybe even a Kid...Nope! Just words!**

See, I had started 'A little bit of married life' under a different title on my iPad. I had gone to the computer to add the photo of the Adorable One, and to make the finishing touches on the post.
I changed the title, and posted it from my computer. When I had gone onto my blog on my iPad, the post was there with the old title...I clicked save, and it wiped 'A little bit of married life' completely off of the face of the earth...*Although, I have a feeling it is floating around somewhere in ciber space...I just don't know how to find it!*

My heart sank. I felt sick to my stomach. I was devastated...

It is just a blog post. Just some of my thoughts put into words posted for the world to see. 
Really, this isn't that big of a deal...But...really, it is that big of a deal *To Me!*.

The Adorable One told me that I will just have to rewrite it... How do you rewrite something that just came out on the screen so perfectly... *To Me!*. 

It wasn't just a typical type of blog post for me... It meant a little bit more then the rest...It was about Michael.

I searched ways to recover a deleted blog post, and I had no luck. I tried several different things, and was disappointed each time.

I am Heart Broken.

It may seem a little silly. It probably isn't understood by many. It was just 'Words'....

Words that came from my thoughts...and feelings. 
I still have those same thoughts and feelings, but to find the words that I had found before, and to put things in a way others might see and feel and understand for themselves, is not easy.

I am now learning how to save and KEEP my posts. Along with learning to read everything carefully before touching the screen...

Oh my gosh! Even still, this Saturday morning, I am still so sick-A little bit sad! 
*Why doesn't Blogspot not have a trash bin or a memory button??(Maybe it does, I just don't know where to find it!) How come I didn't copy the post...and why didn't I print it out...Would of, Could of, Should of!*

Thank you to everyone who commented on 'A little bit of married life'. It sure made me feel good to know that so many enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.
Thank you! Thank you!!

Heres to letting go...and Moving forward!




No comments:

Post a Comment