Friday, May 2, 2014

YaY! Its Friday and its a gonna be a good one-Have you counted your Blessing Today??

Good Morning!
Happy Friday...

After a crazy week, I am welcoming the weekend with a huge smile!!

As the kids have already left for school this morning, the house is quiet...The little boys are still sleeping...So of course I have a little bit of time to think...and Ponder!

The wind is not blowing, and the birds are singing! The sun feels warm already, and it is just amazing!

I can not help but feel so overwhelmed with peace...It has been awhile since I have felt peace like this.



My mind is calm. My heart is full.

I stood outside for a little bit just looking over our little town, and I started to count some of my blessings....
Blessings Quotes

I am alive, and feel good...I feel Loved!!

My children are happy and healthy-they get along and laugh-I am so grateful they have each other.

The Adorable One shaved his beard *Even though I was getting used to the rugged look*.

We have food. We have a home. We have a job. I have 2 amazing cats and 2 amazing dogs.

I have Michael-Who I Love so very much...I have a pure desire to make him happy!
 life, love, strength, happiness, inspirational, forgiveness Quotes
My parents are alive and are living the best they can.

My siblings are busy doing their thing with their children-I have 2 nieces and 3 nephews serving Missions, for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
1 niece is in New York New York. 1 niece is in Brazil. 1 Nephew is in South Carolina. 1 Nephew is in Africa, with 1 Nephew in Albania.
*My sister has 3 of those missionaries-You can only imagine the worry and craziness she feels-Along with feeling so blessed to have her children serving the Lord*
Mormon Missionaries Some Changes Temple

I have a Niece and a Nephew getting married in July! How awesome is that?? One will be getting married in Mesa, and the other in Utah! *Our Children are starting to have lives and families of their own*


precious moments wedding photo: Precious Moments Wedding PreciousMomentsWedding.jpg

I have a Niece that lives in Germany with her family...She has 2 little girls and 1 little man. She has matured and has grown into a great mother... So proud of her!

Our family has grown, and it will continue to grow...So AWESOME!! I look forward to it all.
*Grandbabies...*

I wouldn't ask for a better life. Maybe more sleep and less chaos, but at the same time...It wouldn't be the same...This is my life-complete with Chaos!!...
With days that I don't know if I will be able to carry on, to Days like today, where I feel I can conquer anything!

Raising children has been such a blessing. Every emotion is felt...And IT IS HARD!!!! But ever so rewarding and amazing...I LOVE MY JOB!!


Our oldest will be coming home from College for the summer in a week...WE are ALL dying for Sass to be home!!

I will be looking at another senior in High School in a few weeks...I already get choked up when thinking about our son going on a mission or leaving for college-Whatever he decides to do...The time has passed by so fast! Justin is my buddy-There is no other kid like him!!

I look at my 4 Daughters who are all growing up and turning into very beautiful young women...Talking about boys, and me wanting to lock them up to keep them safe! They are unbelievably strong young women... They will be amazing mothers and wives some day!


My sons are growing and becoming men right before my eyes.
 http://www.lds-images.com/images/strpling.jpg

As I listen to Chase read to me,  I am so touched and feel so blessed...He is the oldest of the last 3, and he is the leader of the pack...He will be my 'Go To' guy. I know I will be leaning on him when the time comes.
Tator Tot will be off to school next year...That gets me all choked up as well! My little Tot is strong and he just know when his Momma needs a hug...He is still our snuggle bug.
When Champion takes both of his hands to turn my head so that I can look at him in the eyes, and when he tells me 'Your so Pretty'... My heart is filled with warmth and love...

My 5 boys, each one of them, are very special...My children make me feel like I am a RockStar!
**I love ALL of my daughters and sons very, very much!**

My goodness! I am one lucky woman!

The grass is looking pretty green at the moment...I am sure there will be some weeds come up here and there, and I will just pull them and keep on watering the amazing life that I have.

 blessings, inspirational, positive thinking, uplifting Quotes

I thank our Heavenly Father daily, for the many blessings that I have been given... I also thank him for the trials, and for all the times he has been there to help see me through... I have grown, and I understand that I am not done... With all the ups and downs in life-There is one thing that never changes...and that is the Love that Our Heavenly Father has for me and all of us.

I sure hope everyone has a wonderful day...Counting your blessing and maybe naming them one by one!

**Sass will be headed home in 6 days**

SMILING :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment