Tuesday, August 26, 2014

One day late...Happy Belated Birthday!

I am a day late... If you know me, I am always just a little late *Its called Pacheco Time*.

Yesterday, Aug 25th...The Adorable One had his Birthday-My baby is growing up!

Since I am older by just a smidge, Michael loves to rub it in that I am older than he is...Well, we are back to being the same age *Not really counting the months in between!*

I tried to take a picture of the Adorable One sitting in his chair, with our cat Sam sitting on his lap all curled up and comfy...But he didn't want anything to do with that. I don't blame him-I don't like pictures either...

But, I wanted to take the picture because I wanted everyone to see how relaxed and good my Husband looked, at that very moment.

If you know Michael, and know how hard he has worked to accomplish all that he has accomplished, at Home, at Work, at Church...You are as proud of him, as I am...If you don't have any idea, just take my word for it-Michael has put a ton of effort into being a good husband, father, and boss.

I am fortunate to have Michael in my life. There are things that I have learned from him and because of him...What a blessing it is to be Mrs. Pacheco. 

Some random Facts about Michael:

He is very smart.
He enjoys BBQing-And is very good at it.
He enjoys a foot message and is always begging for the kids to give him one...Bobcat always does it, and does it with a smile on his face.
He likes chocolate shakes, German Chocolate cake, Pecan pie, a good cheesecake, and of course peanut butter cups.
He enjoys watching Documetaries-and always throws in his two cents...He is very intellegent.
He enjoys a good T.V. series and will stay up all night to watch episode after episode.
He loves to watch his sons and daughters play sports.
He loves to work with wood.
He loves a good hot bath.
He gives the best hugs.
He loves the Fall...
He loves old fashioned cars-And would love to drive a muscle car if he could...
He enjoys making others happy...He loves to help others-Giving advice n Such.
He has amazing hand writing.
He can grow a full beard-Trust me...This is a big deal!
He has gorgeous eyes! I love his eyes...

But..

What you need to know about the Adorable One, is that he loves his wife and children more than anything. He has worked his fanny off for years trying to always make sure we had all that we needed plus more. 
More importantly, Michael has a love for God. He has found a way to find amazing peace within himself to help him be better at all that he does throughout the day.

I sure love my husband. I think he is sexy, smart, and funny! He has been my best friend for years and years and years...I look forward to being able to write little *Probably late* 'Happy Birthday' blog posts for years and years to come. 

Happy Birthday Teddy Bear! I just absolutely Adore you... 

**Have I ever told you that I just LOVE this man??**





No comments:

Post a Comment