Saturday, August 23, 2014

Happy Birthday!!

To think that I have grown up to be a mother of 9 amazing children. 
And to think that, today, my oldest is 19...

Where has the time gone?

August 23rd- 19 years ago, I was in the Springerville, AZ hospital, having the Adorable One and I's first chid...Not only is Sass the oldest of 9, she is the leader of the pack. She has such a strong spirit...The Lord sure knew we needed her first...*He also knew that Justin was going to be second, and that we were going to need help!*

Sass was born 6:57am, and she was absolutely perfect. Her head was perfectly round, and just tiny. Her little lips were like little rose buds. Sass was just perfect. She was a whopping 5 pounds of Sweetness.

19 years later, I look back, and am blown away with how fast time has flown by. 

Cassandra is such a great young woman. 

Sass is so darn shy, that it is very rare that others get to see just how amazing she is.

Here's a few fun facts about Sass...

She LOVES to laugh-and she will laugh at anything and everything.
She is VERY intelegent. 
She Loves the Twilight books and likes the movies *She is quite the movie critic when a movie has been made based on a novel...*
She loves to read and reads books VERY fast.
She can cook.
She can change diapers.
She can potty train a toddler, except for Champ-Nobody could potty train him...
She loves to take pictures and has quite the talent for that. 
She hates to run.
She is a great softball pitcher.
She is a fast runner-She doesn't look like it, but I bet cha she would surprise ya.
She has natural curly hair.
She has the most gorgeous Hazel Eyes.
She has a smile that lights up any room.
She is 99.9% her father.
She drives like a grandma!!
She is a very good writer. I have told her blog...I am just gonna keep on her, until she finally just starts one up.
She wants to be married in the Salt Lake Temple.
She wants a couple of kids *I am not going to put a number there-Being that I am her mother...I would love it if she had at least 6(Hint! Hint!)*
She can sing...And can play the piano...

The most important thing that you should know about Cassandra, is that her family means the world to her. Sass loves each of her siblings, and is always trying to help them out. She will always put them first, before herself. 

Cassandra is an amazing piece to our puzzle and I couldn't be more proud to be her mother.
Sass really does not know how amazing she is. One day she will...One day there will be young man that will bring out the best in Sass. One day, Sass is going to Rule the world!! 

Happy Birthday sweet Sass!! I love you more than you'll ever really realize...

19 and growing up way to fast!! Thanks for all you do Daughter...

I am one lucky Momma! 

**Look at how gorgeous 3 of my Daughters are...Missing my #4**

No comments:

Post a Comment