Friday, May 12, 2017

I don't know about you, but...

I don't know about you...But-

I let the silliest things completely get me into a small frenzy-Like stepping in a little puddle of water with a freshly washed and perfectly clean pair of socks on...Just cause people can't simply bend over and pick up the ice cube that slipped out of their hands. Growl!

There is nothing better than putting some comfortable clothes on and just veging out for a minute or two or maybe three. There is nothing wrong with this! *Add some ice cream to this, and your set!*

I believe that a good hard cry does me some good from time to time...That release of emotions that I tend to bottle up because I have to be the Strong one *I am MOM!*, Feels Amazing! I am not ashamed to admit that I cry in the shower frequently!!

I am quite sick of cell phones. Sit back and watch the people around you-Everyone is holding a phone to their face! Or maybe they aren't holding it in their hands, but are checking it every other second. It has made me want to put my phone away while others are around. When in the world did such a materialistic item become so important that we just can't seem to go without it! I even freak out when I can't find my extremely broken iPhone. *Thats sad!*

I don't understand the make-up craze...I may never get it. My daughters sure do though...So I guess I just need to emabrace it and admire the art work.

I am quite tired. 

  • Tired of forgetting what I was doing just because I walked into a different room.
  • Tired of lifting my skin upward, thinking the wrinkles will 'Iron' themeselves out if do this throughout the day.
  • Tired of the aches and pains * I AM NOT THAT OLD!! (Yet)*
  • Tired of my amazing dogs digging holes in my plant/flower garden!! *Evil little beasts*
  • Tired of having to have a Kleenex in my pocket because my nose is broken...And I have to wipe it every other minute!
  • Tired of squinting or having to hold a note from a teacher a bit further from my face because my eyes are breaking.
  • Tired of being the overthinker that I am.
  • Tired of being an adult! *Yet, I would never want to relive my teenage years! Those were not fun times, and have you seen all the drama that these teens deal with nowadays?? Disgusting!*
  • Tired of being tired...Even when I am not that tired, I am tired! How is this...*And do not say that its because I am getting older!*
OK FINE! I am getting old. But shoot! I have a good 40 or so years left in me! It is simply time to man up! Getting older has its positives-Like grand babies and watching your children try to figure out their lives...Its a scary positive-if you know what I mean! 

So, I don't know about you...But-

Its time to get back to focusing on the tasks that are at hand. I can't do all that I want or need to do because of: The lack of money, time, energy, strength, and even the desire some days...However, if I will just take a MINUTE, and focus on one thing-JUST ONE THING! I can get it done-it just may take me a tad longer.

I don't know about you...But-

Being positive and having that 'Sunshine in my soul today' attitude, helps a ton! If I was to whine all the time, and simply focus on all the things I am tired of-NOTHING would get done.

Whining sucks! Whining is annoying! Complaining is not good! Although, if you have a good listening ear that wont judge you, complaining from time to time is ok-We ALL need a minute to just let it out...But just for a minute! Don't sit in the complaint box for to long. FOCUS! And remember that complaining effects those around you! Don't be the heavy Complaint chain that keeps everyone connected and holds everyone down. 

So, I don't know about you...But-

I am going to choose to be happy!!

I am excited to be alive today. I am stoked to be able to sit outside and enjoy my surroundings. I am simply going to do the best that I can today to do some things that I have needed to do for some time now!

I am thankful and grateful and I AM BLESSED!

So, I don't know about you, but I'm gonna carry on! I do have a life to live, and its a pretty good one-Even with all the crud that is in it, I am not so blinded by it all that I can't enjoy, just simply living!

Happy Saturday! Don't forget to smile and have a song in your heart! :O)



No comments:

Post a Comment