Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween...

I have always loved Halloween!  But, I do have to admit that it was a bit easier when it was just a couple of kids that I had to get ready....Phew! Every one of the kids dressed up....*I did not get a picture of all the kids, but I did get a pic of the 3 school kids that dressed up yesterday-I am in High Hopes that my sis in law will share a photo that she took*
It was really quite fun....I had Justin doing Bobcat's make up. Sass did Jazzi's hair for school, then she did Jazzi's make up and hair last night. Sass also did Nicci's hair and make up...Justin had Football practice, so I had to try to copy what he had done earlier on Bobcat-Not sure it turned out quite as good! Anyway, It was nice to have some help.
Sass and Jazzi were Zombies-Nicci was a Teenage Zombie, Jusitin and Bobcat were some kind of walking dead thing, Jessi was a Scary Doll, Chase was Superman with crazy hair, Tator Tot was Spiderman with colorful hair*or head, cause he has the buzz cut*, and Champ was Scooby Doo.
 PJ's were the 2 little guys costume-Felt we could get those cheaper and they could wear them more than just for Halloween.
We don't allow the older kids to Trick or Treat-12 is the cut off*this year will be Jessi's last year*. We keep all of us together, and the older ones get to help the younger ones. We bring home our pillow cases, and throw it all into one big basket and we share the stash. I monitor the stash very closely....Especially the chocolate candy:O) All in All...It was a successful Halloween at the Pacheco house!

These pumpkins came out of our Garden this year! They are small, but they sure are special!

Tough to get the perfect picture!


Ok! I will quit taking pictures!

Jazz, Champ, and Bobcat *I promise Champ has some undies on under that shirt!* Cute kids...

Here is a picture of the 3 school kids that dressed up!

Jessica the Scary Doll..

Jazzi who is a Zombie *Looks like Beetle Juice*...She is trying so hard not to smile!

Still can't help it...

Finally-A bit more of a Zombie serious face :O)

Bobcat 'The Walking Dead Bobcat'...Justin did his make up!

Here is Jessi's make up last night...We did something a bit different. This was taken after we had gotten back from Trick or Treating. Before, she had perfect black lips-She was a bit creepy when she did her Doll creep walk! 




The kids are growing up! But I am so glad that they still want to dress up and be silly!
Until Next year...All the Zombies and Scary dolls are going to be put away :O) Nice to be something fun for a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment