Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Wedding Ring!

Before I begin writing my Blog for today, I have to admit...I have terrible Grammer. I don't spell well, and most of the time I have to go back because I have my sentences all goofy...I need an editor! *I kinda do...The Adorable One gives me a bit of feed back!*
Anyway...I do apologize for the crazy blog posts with extra words, missing words, or completely off the wall words that don't make any sense what so ever....I never was good in English or Reading...Dyslexia makes it tough, have always struggled with reading n writing... :o)

Moving on...

This is what I think of when I think about wedding rings...and what they should represent. Simple with lots of love!

The Wedding Ring!
You have Big one's, Little one's, bands, bands with diamonds...There are all sorts of wedding rings out there.
I am not a HUGE fan of jewlery. I am very simple.
This is my Wedding Ring...I LOVE it. It is perfect. There is a story about this ring and how I got this very one.
This is not the first ring that the Adorable One gave to me.
We lived in Round Valle when the Adorable One asked me to marry him...The day before Thanksgiving 93'. Michael didn't have a bunch of money, but there was this little jewlery store in Springerville that the owner was really nice and was willing to do payments*We were young!*. Well, a month or so of giving me that ring, we were sitting in church when the Adorable One noticed something about the ring. He took the ring off my finger, and tapped it a couple of times into his palm...And the 'Diamond' fell into pieces. That was frustrating for the Adorable One...And I was so sad...I loved the ring..it was a perfect size with a gorgeous band. The jeweler did not have another one, and there was nothing he could do about the Crystal that was placed in it(Bummer). I didn't care about it being a real diamond...I just love the ring because Michael gave it to me, and it was just 'Perfect! Anyway...
The Adorable One picked this one out, it is simular and it had a matching band for him. It only cost $350.00 dollars, but it is worth so much more to me.
I never take my ring off, unless I have to. While making bread or having a surgery...Otherwise it stays on my finger 'Always'.  I have always showed it off, and have always been proud of it. Most of my friends and other women that I know have these huge rocks on their fingers. I would be so scared to do anything. Rings are gorgeous...There are some really fancy pretty ones. But, to me...It is about who gave me the ring...The Adorable One Lost his ring just a few months after we were married. I was heart broken about it then...But now, it was just a ring. It is different for men. I just like seeing it on his finger. Meant he was mine!
Well, not to long ago, I noticed that my band was broken. Of course, I was sick. The Adorable One told me to just throw it away, and that he will get me a new one...I don't want a new one!!
I have noticed that my band is wearing down, and that some parts are turning color...
Just the other day, my ring got caught on something, and is now all bent our of shape. Has been torn apart, and is separating :O(
You can see where it is separated...Darn it!

I don't want to ruin this ring completely...And should stop wearing it as to not break it any more. I know that I could have it fixed, but with it fading, I want it to be in its origanal design as much as possible for the kids to show their kids.
I simply enjoy having this ring on my left ring finger...Letting everyone know that I am married and committed to my Teddy Bear*AKA-Adorable One, Michael* My Best Friend didn't have a lot of money to buy me even this simple ring. There is just so much sentimental value-I will always cherish this ring.
I really am heart broken over this peice of material...Its silly...Not really a big deal...But at the same time...I can't help it! This ring is apart of me.

So, I guess what I am getting at...It doesn't matter the size or color, or worth of the ring. It is a just a symbol of what should be the most important relationship that you have. It is just a ring...It will not change how you feel tward the man that is asking you to marry him *At least it shouldn't...If it does...That's not good!* I know some women want and feel they need the Big rock. But, really...Is it necessary?

I will be taking my ring off and putting it away in a safe place. I am sure the Adorable One will replace it...But, this ring will always be my Wedding Ring! Not worth a darn penny, but still carries high value!

Look at your Ring! What does it mean to you??

*I sure hope that my Daughters will not say yes because of the size of ring...And I hope that who ever asks them will give them simple with lot of love.
TO my sons...I hope they fall in love with a young lady that will not care if it is a 25 cent ring out of a machine.  I hope that it will not matter!!



5 comments:

  1. Nice post to choose the cute wedding rings. Rings are so nice and it's made with wonderful designs. I love those designs and thanks for your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's having wonderful designs of wedding rings. I got idea to purchase ring for my wedding day celebration and thanks for your post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the simple rings are the best. My husband found my ring at a Gainesville pawn shop, and it means so much to me. I don't think love can be quantified by money. The ring is just a physical symbol. The real value and meaning is in our hearts. Your ring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one looks pretty cute. It's simplicity represents happiness and love. Thanks for sharing these rings to your avid readers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your perception of wedding rings is one-of-a-kind. :) Thanks for providing readers with useful insights on wedding rings.

    ReplyDelete