Thursday, January 31, 2013

Stinkin Tooth Fairy...

The dreaded Tooth Fairy!
I don't know about you, but I am a HORRIBLE Tooth Fairy.
We were good with our first few kids...But have just gotten so bad.
Well, Michael broke the news to our 7 year old a month or so ago that we, the parentals, are the Tooth Fairy. She handled it pretty good...Although now, she questions the Easter Bunny, and you guessed it...Santa Clause-In fact...With a very adorable question mark for a look, she asked me... 'You guys wrap the gifts and give them to us don't you?? You hide the presents in your closet and wrap them yourselves...*question mark look turned into droopy look*'
Well, she lost another tooth the other day. She asked if she could put it under her pillow, and Daddy said not till Pay Day... :OP
Well, yesterday was Pay Day. She asks Daddy again...Daddy tells her 'Go ask MoM!'
She comes up to me and asks, 'MoM! Can I put my tooth under my pillow??' I said 'Yes!'
She then gets that question mark look again, and asked in a whisper, 'Do you have any money..?'
I had the Droop Look...While I replied 'Yes!'

And guess what.....

The TOOTH FAIRY FORGOT...
Here comes my 7 year old with the Droop Look, holding her tooth up so that I for sure could see that it was still under her pillow...
With the Failure Look, I asked 'Do you wanna try again tonight?'
She replies... with a sigh... 'I guess!'

Geez! Who came up with all of this stuff...It is just stress and more work for the parents :O)
Tonight...I will be the best Tooth Fairy I can be!! I will hand the money to Daddy and say...DON"T FORGET!!


*I still have 3 little boys to do this with... UGH!!

More Like...



1 comment:

  1. We used to have trouble remembering. One time we woke up to notes plastered through the house pointing to the bedroom and on the dresser was a big note that said it was worth $10 (late fee). It was so funny. I am glad we are out of that phase...yet I am not glad. Christmas is not near as fun and so on...wish some of the magic was still here. (by the way I hope this posts...i don't think they always do when I get to your blog)

    ReplyDelete