Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Very sweet~

This morning, after I sent the kids on there way to school *Thank you Sass for ALL your help*, It was just me and Mr. Chase...The other 2 were still in MY bed sleeping like angels.

Chase is 5 going on 6 in May. Well, this little boy and I had quite the conversation.
We talked about how cold the house was, and that it was time to turn the Heater on outside.
We talked about how Justin looks like a peanut when he runs the football during a football game :O) *That gave me a giggle*.

As Mr. Chase sipped on his Hot Chocolate, and I finished eating my pancake...Chase told me that I make the best stuff-Especially Hot Chocolate! I am the best mom ever, but only when I make Hot Chocolate, Chase informs me. *Guess I need to be making Hot Chocolate EVERYDAY! To get the Best MoM EVER award*
WELL...
There was a brief moment of silence as I turned to put my plate in the sink...Then out of no where, Chase asks, 'What would happen if I went to Heaven today?'...I paused for a second, swallowing my heart putting it back into its place...and said, 'I would miss you! Wouldn't you miss me?' Chase replies, 'Yes! I would miss you, I would miss you very much!' Again, a moment of brief silence before Chase smiled and said, 'But I would be with Heavenly Father!'...I said, 'Yes you would be...' He then asked me, 'Don't you want to be with Heavenly Father?'...At this point I got a bit emotional...I told Mr Chase, 'Yes! Yes I do!'...We both smiled...He then took a big gulp of his Hot Chocolate...And with the loudest voice ever, he asked 'How will we get there, to Heaven? We don't have wings!' I giggled, as the conversation then turned into-Why don't we have wings? Heavenly Father doesn't have wings, RIGHT?? I could only smile and say I don't think so.
Mr. Chase put me in my place this morning. He reminded me that our Heavenly Father has a plan for us...And I know that I want to do what ever it is going to take to make sure that I am with my family Forever-For all Eternity!
I am so thankful that my little boy wants to be with his Heavenly Father. Of course I don't want him to go any time soon-Because even with the understanding of our Heavenly Father's plan...I would surely miss him!

Children are amazing...Especially mine...*Says me-Their MoM!*
Sweet Mr. Chase




No comments:

Post a Comment