Monday, July 22, 2013

Boys!

I have 4 amazing girls and 5 amazing boys.

It goes like this...

Girl-Boy-Girl-Girl-Boy-Girl-Boy-Boy-Boy! 
And when you say it out loud-It sounds just like it is...BOY BOY BOY! 

I am sure, everyone has there stories of which is harder.  I know many families that have all boys, And I have heard them say...'Raising Boys-Is so tough!'. I would always kinda giggle at them and say 'It is about the same, raising boys and girls'. 

Sass was cake. Justin was a boy with tons of energy, but wasn't hard. Nicci was a stinker but wasn't to tough. Jessi was a Full Blown MESS *at the age of 2, we lost her at the kids All-Star game. We finally quit looking down and decided to look up! And guess what!! She had climbed to the top of a huge Camper(can't think of what it is called...The big campers that you can drive...). YIKES! And she was always climbing and jumping *I always thought to myself-She is just as crazy as any boys around!*. 

Bobcat was HARD! And he has always been so full of energy. Jazzi is the 'Baby-Girl', enough said.

Then...Out of nowhere. We had Chase, Tator Tot, and Champion.  OH MY GOSH!! That is really how it felt-BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Talk about BOYS! These 3 are all boy-Fighting! Playing Shoot up Bang Bang! Get dirty! Eat Dirt! 
*You get the point*.

I now hear friends talking about their boys...I giggle and say to myself...'I Understand!'.

By the way...Champion is our hand full. He is the baby and he is all out in every direction Every Minute of the day!



Ice Cream cones for the ride home :O)

Champ and Chase-

Chase and Tator Tot

Very happy and handsome little men!

I love all of my kids. Each and every one of them are so special in their unique ways.  I enjoyed having Cassandra and Justin be so close growing up. 
I enjoyed it when Nicci joined us and we would all go to the park *and so on and so forth*.
I have enjoyed ALL of the kids. 

But, I think we all would agree *All The kids, Daddy and I*, that the 3 little boys have brought on a whole new level of Chaos.

The pictures are when Michael and I took them to eat some pizza a couple of months ago. It was just the 3 little guys-and they were so darn GOOD and so darn HAPPY!

These little guys have taught us a HUGE lesson-Enjoy the simple stuff! And NEVER EVER take your running shoes off! EVER...

When I took the picture of them eating their ice cream cones on the way home from Prescott-I couldn't help but say to myself 'You are one LUCKY MoM!'.

Love Love BOYS!  Love Love GIRLS!  They are both amazing...And they are both 'Hard' in different ways. 

I am grateful I have both!!

**In the last photo we have Champ 3-Chase 5-Tator Tot 4.  This was taken in May 2013. Our Chaser is now 6 getting ready to go to school...I am one sad Momma-Yet excited! Michael and I will have all the kids in school within the next 2 years...What will we do??

No comments:

Post a Comment