Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Daughter!

Holy Blog DUST!!

Boy am I behind...I am going to have to get with it. I miss blogging!

Well...Today is a very SPECIAL day!!

Today is all about Sass!!


She was such a quiet sweet little baby, And I was such a new mother trying to figure out what I was doing. I am so surprised that Sass has made it this far...

Sass was tiny! She had the most adorable little mouth with perfect lips...She still has the tiny little mouth with the perfect lips. She was the cutest little baby girl with the cutest little dark curls. I always had her hair just right with bows. Everything about this little girl was perfect! Michael and I were so very proud of our sweet little angel!

Sass wasn't the baby for long, because her brother Justin was born just after her first birthday...She kinda got the short end of the stick, with being thrown into the 'Oldest' right away.

Sass was and still is my go to girl. If I needed a diaper, she was running to get it for me. Cassandra has always had the instinct to watch over her little siblings...She is not selfish! She puts her brother and sisters needs before hers.

I will have to admit that I probably took advantage of her willingness to serve for granted. She just made it so very easy to lean on her.

When Sass was younger, I was told several times that I need to enjoy everything about her, because before I would even recognize it, she would be grown up!!

OH COW PIE! She was just born...And POOF! She is all grown up. *It is true! Enjoy and love every step of the way...These babies grow up and FAST!*.

Well, Today our Sweet Sass turns 18!! 

18!!!

What am I suppose to do with an 18 year old?? How about ENJOY her!! How about support her. How about making sure she knows that her Home...Is just that, Home!

Cassandra isn't going to college right away. She is going to hang around here for a bit and work. After stressing out and feeling so frustrated...Cassandra finally made the decision to just wait for a bit.
We are so excited to have her home. We are in no rush to shove her out the door.
And for those who say 'Thats a mistake!' or 'She is never going to go anywhere in life!' or 'Can you believe she isn't going to College? She will never be successful!'

You are all wrong! There is a reason things have happened the way that they did. There is a reason she is home...

Sass is young...She has plenty of time to figure out what she wants to do with her life! 
*SVU wants her to come and pitch...So who knows what her future holds!*

We are very proud of our daughter! She is wiser beyond her years...

Happy Birthday Cassandra!! Your Dad and I Love you so very much...And we thank our Heavenly Father for you every day! There is a reason you were born first!!

Enjoy your life, and remember that you make your own happiness...Peoples opinions are just that...Opinions!

LIVE and always always Remember who you are!
*You are our Daughter, You are Justin, Nicci's, Jessi's, Bobcat's, Jazzi's, Chasers, Tator Tot's, and Champion's 'BIG' Sister. You are a Pacheco with lots of Workman and Collins in you.

But most importantly...

You are a Daughter of God! And he loves you...

Happy Birthday Sass!!






No comments:

Post a Comment