Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy Birthday...Sweet Daughter!




 August 28th is such a special day!

Our Daughter Jessica Grace came to join our family 12 years ago today!

Jessica was a tough one to carry...I was in and out of the hospital with contractions. I was so very relieved when my doctor told me that he was going to induce me 2 weeks early.
Her delivery was pretty fast...In the Hospital at 5:00pm and holding a baby by 9:00pm. YaY!

Jessi was just a tiny 6 pound nothing...I would put little doll clothes on her. She was just perfect! I had a nurse come up to me and tell me that she was the most beautiful little baby...That sure did make me feel good!

Jessi has a gorgeous Beauty Mark on her Right Cheek that just makes her that much more unique...There is no other 12 year old like Jessi! She is just a unique special spirit.

Jessica loves to sing and has a gorgeous voice that she rarely will allow others to hear. Also, if she worked at it,  Jessi would be a great piano player.

Jessica loves to play Softball, but has a real talent to be a cross country runner. She can run and run and run...

Jessica has the best attitude out of all of us. She loves to be happy!! She will giggle and giggle, and just be plain O' Silly! In fact, getting her to pay attention and be serious isn't an easy task.
 

She loves everyone *for the most part* and her teachers have told me that she does not get into the 'Drama' and she just plays with everyone.

We are so very blessed to have Jessi as our daughter...Her siblings all love her.  She really does brighten our home.

I have many things that I just adore about this young lady, but my favorite thing about her is her Bubbly POSITIVE personality.  She is a great example of how we all should be!

Happy Birthday Sweet Jessica Grace!!  Thank you so very much for choosing your Dad and I to be your parents...You are one BRAVE girl!

You were meant to be Baby #4...

ALSO....

On Sunday, August 25th...The Adorable One had a birthday too!!

I want my Husband to know that I Love him very much...I hope his Birthday was a good one, and I am so very excited to say that we are now both 3? years old...There for awhile, I was considered the 'Old' one!
This picture is a couple of years old...But Michael looks the same! Happy Birthday *a few blog days late* Teddy Bear!

 **PHEW!! No more Birthdays until October :O)

***Our Daughter Cassandra took the pictures of Jessi...My next blog will have a few more photos to share of all the kids...Sass does such a good job. I may never pay to have pictures done again!

FEELING LUCKY!!







No comments:

Post a Comment