Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Friday~

It has been a very lazy/busy/nice morning...Not sure how that all can be, but it is true.

I have done my responsible Mommy stuff, like getting the kids to school on time, and getting the laundry done.
I have sat around, watching T.V. *I don't do this very often*.
I sat with my little boys, and Sass checking out a new series called 'Welcome to the Family' *I giggled-so I think I may just like that show*. We watched the very first episode of 'The Wonder Years'. Oh my goodness...Silly show!

I cooked and got ready for the storm to hit at about 12:15 *It is a half day at school today-Like every Friday*.

The kids have come home from school, and things have turned into CHAOS! pretty quickly.

We have eaten lunch/dinner, Spaghetti, and now we have a few things to get done.

We have music playing, and of course Justin is in Watching some 'Breaking Bad', before he has to head out-FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!! Yay! The kids are outside jumping on the trampoline making a bunch of noise *Sorry Neighbors*. We are just being 'Normal'.

Moving onto what brought on the urge to do a quick Blog Post...

I am sitting here at our Computer Desk, doing a few things...*I am getting sick of all the upgrades that have been going on!*...

Anyway-Jessica comes up to me, and brings Champs iPad with her *No! We did not go out and buy Champ an iPad-He just kinda took over my old one-And I am so glad that he did...He knows his numbers and letters. Champ has learned from using the iPad. I recommend that all families get one as a teaching tool for their kids*.

SOOO!

Jessica had YouTube running, ready to share with me something that her teacher showed her today at school.
I will admit, I didn't want to watch it...I was busy trying to get my iPad upgraded and my music playlist all synced.
I, of course, couldn't tell Jessi no after I looked in her eyes and saw how 'EXCITED' she was for me to watch this 5 minute video...

I watched the short video...And LOVED it.

Of course, we have all read and know the story about the 3 little pigs...and the Big Bad Wolf.
Well, this short video explains it all.
I am thinking I am 'Team Wolf' after watching this...He just may have been framed...

Take 5 minutes to watch this video...


*I sure like Jessi's teacher! And Jessi really likes her teacher...What a blessing!*

I am really enjoying today...I sure hope everyone else is having a good day as well!

Happy Friday...
Have an Amazing Weekend!!

Smiling :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment