Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mom this is for you

You always wright about us know I want to talk about you
You are kind hearted even when people think different of your thoughts 
You don't judge people about thier race,religion,or their ways of thinking 
Mom I look up to you and you and dad are the perfect example of parent I love
guys so very much always remember that 









Who am I
I have blond hair 
I have blue eyes
I love yellow
I go to school
I love you and dad sooooo much
I like to go to the park 
I love my family 
Did you figurout who I am i hope you did




Remember I love you and dad 
love-??????????

1 comment:

  1. Oh my sweet Jessica! Thank you for your sweet little note...
    Your dad and I love you so very much!
    You and your siblings are amazing...

    Love Mom :O)

    ReplyDelete