Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Children are worth Bragging about :O)

When it comes to my Children, I have always been the type of parent that tries really hard to down play a compliment. Not wanting others to think that I feel my children are 'THE BEST'.

For example- The other day I had an adult come up to me, wanting to let me know that Justin had a great game on Friday night. This adult went on and on and on about how good of a player Justin is. Instead of saying Thank you! or 'YES!! He did awesome and YES! Justin IS such a good player...I simply said, 'Yeah! He does pretty good!'

Not sure why I do this. I think maybe it is because I have sat next to parents that are non stop about how amazing their kids are.
Or maybe it was because I didn't hear my parents brag to much about us kids growing up...And its not like we weren't amazing children-They were just being humble parents *Wink! Wink!*

I love to hear a parent say 'I am so PROUD of my Son/Daughter!'.
I love to hear positive things about other peoples kids.
I LOVE the humble parent...The parent who says 'Thank You!' and leaves it at that...

We should all be proud of our kids. I need to do better at saying 'Thank You!'. I need to do better at letting my kids know that I think they are amazing, in public...Remembering to be Humble.

I know that I have written post's talking about my children...Bragging maybe just a little...But also having to add a little bit about how Imperfect they are. I shouldn't feel like I need to do that.

After all-This is my Blog!

Today, I am going to share some photo's that my Oldest Baby took...When it comes to school pictures, I will be honest-I just can't afford to get them any more. I am very fortunate to have a daughter that loves to take pictures, and does a great job. I am so very proud of Sass.
I just want her to know how amazing she is! There isn't another 18 year old out there like Cassandra.

Pacheco's Crew

Cassandra just turned 18 in Aug.
Justin 16 turning 17 in Dec.
Nicci 14 turning 15 in May
Jessi just turned 12 in Aug.
Cameron 9 turning 10 in Oct.
Jazzi 8 turning 9 in April
Chase 6 turning 7 in May,
Joshua Tot 4 turning 5 in Dec.
Champ 3 turning 4 in May
Here is my Sass! Just after she cut off all of her curly locks! She was glowing with confidence! *We didn't get a picture of Sass-I am going to have to take the camera over some time*

Tator Tot with his Football face!!
This has to be one of my favorite looks that Chase has-Handsome little man!


Jazzi reminds me so much of my mother. Prissy little girl who always gets what she wants!!



Gorgeous!




Bobcat loves this skate board thing*I am not sure what it is called* I always tell him he can't ride it because it is Football season! Can't have our Bobcat in a cast!

Champion is such a mess yet such a happy little boy!
Bobcat reminds me of my dad! Coach Workman look alike! Same cheeks and facial expressions-Love it!




Beautiful!





Look at that face-You can't help but love him.

It was raining...Sass didn't care and neither did the boys!

Absolutely NO Boys ALLOWED!



Stop up growing up Nicci!!


perfect!


Jessi isn't allowed to date-EVER!




You will never find another one like her! Jazzi the Great!






Bobcat is the SWEETEST little big kid around! He has a great personality...and he rocks on the Football field-Total Beast with a tender heart.






Tator Tot always has an apple, peach, plum, broccoli, or carrot in his hands! He wouldn't stop eating it, so Sass just kept taking the pictures with him enjoying the simple joys of life.

This hat belonged to his Great Grandpa Collins! He loves it-Very Special!

Always smiling Chase!

No Girls ALLOWED! What a handsome little devil!


I love this picture just because Justin is being himself-Always goofing around!


Spoiled Champ! Wouldn't know what we would do without this kid! He has changed our lives in many ways!


Justin wanted nothing to do with taking pictures! He was weeding the yard-Gotta love this Silly boy!


He will make a great Missionary some day...and he will be an amazing Father!! The girls don't realize how amazing this young man is...


Thanks for all the pictures Sass!!

I love all of my children. They keep me going every day.

I am proud of their amazing spirits...and I thank our Heavenly Father for them every day!

Each one of my kids are talented and strong in many ways! What a blessing they all are!!

I wouldn't trade being a Momma for anything...









No comments:

Post a Comment