Thursday, October 24, 2013

Heres to being positive...

Boy O' Boy!

This morning, my thoughts got the best of me-I was ready to Scream *OUT LOUD*.

I allowed-the pain that I have DAILY, the sleep I miss out on, My washer that is broke *Again*, the person who left their stuff in the big washer at the laundry mat that made me have to wait to start my laundry, the money I don't have, the money that everyone else seems to have, the smelly attitudes of others, and even the hair on my head that refused to lay down...To completely overwhelm me with a GRUMPY poor ME booWHO, attitude.

After I was about to open my mouth to let out that scream, my phone sang to me letting me know that I had been sent a message on FB.

I read the message, and instead of screaming...I kicked myself in the butt!!
A friend chose today, to send me a message that would change my attitude instantly.
I won't get into detail, but I will say-I needed that message at that very moment!! That friend humbled me, and got me to take a deep breath-count to 10-and forget about the things that were overflowing my overflow.

The pain I have is what it is. I have rested a little bit today, as to not feel to tired.
My washer is still under warranty, so I don't have to pay for it to get fixed.
My laundry got done, and it didn't hurt me one bit to have to wait, and it was FREE.
Money doesn't create happiness...When I sit and think about those who seem to have lots of money-They also seem like very miserable unhappy people-I would much rather be broke and happy then rich and miserable.
I can't change people's attitudes-But I sure can avoid those who effect mine.
I like my hair and wish I could be a little more like it...Wild and Crazy!

We allow ourselves to get consumed by our own grief and guilt and trials and pains and hardship, that we forget about others-and struggle with the ability to chose right from wrong.

We look at others, and judge them for their success's. We judge someone before hearing both sides of the story. We look to the internet for answers, and find to much information making us paranoid jumping to conclusions. We tend to believe everything that we hear, before trusting our own inner voice.

I really believe- MIND OVER MATTER.

As soon as my thoughts were distracted by something positive...Everything else started to become more positive.

Heres to being more positive!!

Happy Thursday!

Smiling :O)






















No comments:

Post a Comment