Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Love the old stuff...

On our trip to Virgina, we spent some time on YouTube...Searching out old songs that brought back some memories.

The Adorable One had plenty of stories to go with the songs. It was one of the best parts of the drive. I enjoy reminiscing...Feeling old feelings n such! 

I love music. Pretty much any kid of music...But I am not a big fan of Country, nor do I like rap*I never liked rap*. I like some of the hard stuff, so long as I can understand what they are saying. When they start screaming...I start screaming! I don't think you can even call that type of music, Music!

Piano music is my favorite. Not classical, or opera, good O' beautiful Piano music. *I also enjoy playing the piano-Maybe that is why I like it so much.

I really believe in the healing power of music. If you have the right song, and the peace to allow your mind the freedom of remembering...it can create so many different emotions-Music can Inspire!

For me, running with good music playing in my headphones, is so very therapeutic.

I think everyone should have a good 30 minutes, to themselves, listening to the music they love!

Anyways...Here are some of the songs we looked up. A couple of the oldie but goodie songs were a bit cheezy. Regardless, there is a memory to go with em'!

Good Stuff!!

**There are so many more songs and hair bands that We like...One of these days, I am going to have to make a blog with nothing but songs...Lots and lots of memories!



No comments:

Post a Comment