Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Surprise!!

Everyone has a Birthday...Every year, the same month, and the same day-Whether we all want it or not...We will always have that one day, that is our Birthday.

I am not going to lie...My Birthday is not what it used to be. 

Things become different when you get older. And when your a woman...The whole aging thing can be agonizing.

It isn't easy to except everything that comes with aging...

Well, Today is my Birthday. I am 39 years old...

I did not want today to come. I didn't want to deal with all the Happy Birthdays n Such! I wanted to crawl in a hole for just today...

WHY??

I have wrinkles, I have other things on my mind, and I have just had a bad attitude. I have been a Brat-Period!

Everyone is gone today. It is just me and the 2 little guys...
I love my days with my little men around me, but...I was a little sad that everyone was going to be gone, today, on my Birthday.

Sass is in Virginia, Justin has a game in the Valley, Nicci is at school, Jessi is on a field trip, Bobcat and Jazzi are on a field trip, Chase is at school, and The Adorable One is off taking his dad to the Eye Doctor (Not that I was upset about that, but just kinda sad).

My dad called me just before going in for his Monthly Chemo, and of course I said hello and here he was singing in his 'Coach Workman' voice, Happy Birthday to YOU! It made me smile, my dad is awesome...

Even Still...

I have pouted most of the morning, just hanging out watching Shrek 1, 2, and now 3. I love Shrek-I love that Champ has gone and got us a blanket so that we can snuggle while having this Shrek Marathon.

I have just been a little baby today...Feeling sorry for myself!

*Shame on me!! Grow up!

So here, I was watching Shrek...When Champ started to yell, 'Hey! The Guys are here.'

What guys? 

I looked out the window, and here comes two goofy guys.
One has a hand full of goodies-Who started to sing Happy Birthday to me-and the other one had his phone ready to get all the embarrassing stuff on video.

I felt my face turn Cherry Red, and it took everything that I had to hold back the tears.

I knew who was responsible for this...The Adorable One-Darn his Hide!

The guys told me that Michael said that he has never been able to surprise me...That is true.

Well...TODAY! I was completely surprised, and it just totally made my day...

I really didn't know how to react. I was really holding back tears that I have wanted to cry all morning.

*I was not about to cry*.

I promise, my heart was filled with a ton of love and joy! It was awesome!! All that yucky Boohooing went away, and happiness just kinda took over...

~I was really in shock that Michael did this...Not that he isn't capable-It just floored me! I didn't have a clue-What an amazing surprise~

 **I appreciate Pat for singing the Birthday song, and AB who videoed it so that the Adorable One could see my reaction.

To the Adorable One...Thank you for knowing me so well, that you know what I love and what would make me happy! 
Love my Photo Bomber! *Champion kept telling me that the roses smelt so good, and that his nose likes them*

I love Humming birds...got 2 feeders! I love Roses...Got a dozen! And he knew I would get a kick out of the card! Silly...

This just may be the best birthday ever!

**Of course I don't have dry eyes while trying to blog about my Birthday Surprise-I can cry all I want...It is my Birthday after all**

I sure Love you Michael...Your my Teddy Bear... You know me better then I know myself!
Thank you for always trying your best to make me Smile...Thank you for loving me! *No matter what!*

Here's to another year of living... And learning how to Live well...

I guess turning 39 isn't so bad... Bring on 40! I won't be so grumpy next year...
*Next year, I am going to run away with the family...Just for that one day, My Birthday*

Again...Thanks so very much for going out of your way Ab and Pat, helping Michael make my Birthday pretty awesome!! :O)

***In 39 years I have accomplished a few things-Nothing real big!
I do not have a career, nor do I desire anything of this world...My biggest accomplishment has been to help build and strengthen this family that we have-Starting with the day that I married Michael 20 years ago***

Now where is MY CAKE :O)


No comments:

Post a Comment